Friday, September 23, 2011

Home Tour - Part 1

When we moved into this house in June, I had every intention of doing a photo tour...
just as soon as I had every room set up the way I want it.

Now that September is almost gone, I have accepted that
the room-set-up-thing's not going to happen any time soon.

So here's a partial tour of our new house as it looks right now, and maybe someday (if and when things ever get arranged like we want them) I'll do another "official" tour.

To the right of the front door:
The Living Room
(looking left from the front door)
The Dining Room:
The Kitchen:
(to be continued...)

3 comments:

C.G. Koens said...

I LOVE seeing people's houses, so this was a fun post to me. :-) Your home looks beautiful - I was still unpacking boxes YEARS after we moved into our house (in fact, there might still be unopened boxes in the attic, but I'm afraid to look!). Sad. Did you guys build this house or buy it from someone?

Jamie said...

It's only fair, Carrie...I've loved seeing the pictures of your house (and your PH!), so turn-about's fair play! :) We bought this house after it had been "flipped" after a foreclosure/auction. It was built in '99 by the original owner, who loved what he was doing, but who was NOT a perfectionist. The second owner did NO maintenance, so between the first two former owners, our project/to-do/fix-it list is a mile long...and growing! :(

But we love the place anyway! :)

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Your house is beautiful. It reminds me of a home we rented for a week in Oregon two summers ago.