Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bits and Pieces of Our Weekend


Saturday:
The kids went up on our hill and collected a bouquet for my birthday.

While my husband worked on the inside of my chicken coop,
I pressure washed half of the outside of our front fence.

Sunday:
 My baby turned FIVE!

 Leaving the machine maintenance stuff, oil changes, kid care, and cooking to my husband, I finished pressure washing the outside of the front fence.

Yes, I am freely admitting that I got to play with his my favorite toy
all weekend while he did all the hard stuff.

It was fair though, because he got to go flying on Monday while I stayed home and did six loads of laundry.

2 comments:

C.G. Koens said...

I love pressure washers. :-) Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a very productive week-end. Now I'm off to do some laundry of my own!

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Beautiful flowers!